We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re dissatisfied with an item, please return it to the store with the original, complete register receipt for a refund or exchange. If there are items missing in your delivery please let us know in 48 hours only otherwise we won’t be able to refund any amount later than that. All claims must be made to our customer service department within Two (2) days of delivery. We request that the damaged items received be returned to us with original manufacturer’s/supplier’s packing. We will reship the damaged items at no additional shipping charges. We will refund if the items are not available. The following policy guidelines apply: Refunds are issued in the form in which payment was made at the time of purchase.
- If we are unable to verify your purchase with a receipt we will exchange the item or issue a store credit for the amount of the lowest sale price within the last 30 days.
- The value of the refund for returns with a receipt will be the price paid on date of purchase. The value will be adjusted to reflect coupons or special offers received at the time of purchase.
- Refunds may take up-to 20 days to process in your account.
- Perishable product returns are subject to manager’s discretion in accordance with our food safety policies and as allowable by law.
- Please note, ALL PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS RETURNED TO THE STORE ARE DISCARDED AND CANNOT BE RESOLD!
- We ask you to help support us in our mission to reduce food waste by shopping carefully and planning purchases accordingly.
- While we will graciously accept returns of products that do not meet quality standards, we simply cannot accept returns of perishable foods that are purchased in excess or in error (wrong variety, flavor, size, etc.).
- These unnecessary returns are costly to the store and the consumer and are also bad for the environment.
- We encourage you to freeze such items when possible, for future use, or donate them to friends, family, or local food banks, pantries or charities.
- Products that are spoiled or damaged due to a power failure, improper storage or misuse.
- Other restrictions may apply. See store for details.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE MODIFIED AT THE STORE MANAGER’S DISCRETION.